Purpose of processing personal Information [V-Connection Co., Ltd.] ('http://v-sqr.com', 'V-Square') processes personal information for the following purposes, It is not used for any other purpose.
Fulfillment of contracts for service provision and mailing settlement of fees for service provision
Providing content, purchasing and payment of charges, shipping or billing
Identification, personal identification, illegal use prevention and prevention of unauthorized use, prevention of unauthorized use, confirmation of enrollment, age verification, personal information of children under 14 years of age’s confirmation and follow-up of legal representative, complaint handling, notification of bulletin, integrated ID management, membership service, card issuance, point accumulation, VIP service provided for membership services.
Use in marketing and advertising
The development and specialization of new services (product), delivery of advertisement information such as events, provision of services according to demographic characteristics, advertisement display, statistics on frequency of access or use of services by members
- Fulfillment of contracts for service provision and mailing settlement of fees for service provision
Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
- For the collection of personal information from the information subject, the [V-Connection] ('http://v-sqr.com') 'V-Square' process and hold the personal information within the period of possession and use of the personal information according to the agreed personal information, period of use or statute.
Specific personal information processing and retention period are as follows.
- Membership and management: Until the service use contract or membership cancellation,
- Contracts in electronic commerce, withdrawal of subscription, settlement of accounts, goods, etc. Supply record: 5 years
Matters concerning provision of personal information to a third party
- [V-Connection] ('http://v-sqr.com' or 'V squared') is not allowed to agree with unless if applicable to Article 17 and 18 of Personal Information Protection Act, providing personal information only to third parties.
[V-Connection] ('http://v-sqr.com') provides personal information to third parties as follows.
[Host Audition Entertainment]
- Personal information provided to: Host audition entertainment
- Purpose of recipient’s use of the personal information: E-mail, mobile phone number, home address, sex, date of birth, name, body information, service use history, access log, cookie,
- The recipient’s period of use: At the end of the audition and at the end of the appeal process
- [Host Audition Entertainment]
Rights and duties of information providers and legal representatives and how they are exercised The user may exercise the following rights as a personal information subject.
The Subject of Information may exercise the right of personal information protection at any time with respect to V Connection Co., Ltd. ('http://v-sqr.com' or 'V Squared').
- Personal information request
- Correction if there is an error,
- Request for deletion
- Request to halt process
- The Subject of Information may exercise the right of personal information protection at any time with respect to V Connection Co., Ltd. ('http://v-sqr.com' or 'V Squared').
Filling in personal information to process
The [V-Connection Co., Ltd.] ('http://v-sqr.com', 'V-Square') processes the following personal information items.
[Required and Optional Information for Audition Application and Membership]
- Required items: E-mail, mobile phone number, home address, gender, date of birth, name, physical information, service use history, access log, cookie, access IP information
- Optional items: occupation, hobbies, education, related activities, specialty
- The [V-Connection Co., Ltd.] ('http://v-sqr.com', 'V-Square') processes the following personal information items.
- Destruction of personal information
By principle, V-Connection (V-Square) will destroy personal information without delay after the purpose of processing personal information is accomplished. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.- Destruction procedure
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after completion of the purpose (separate documents in the case of paper) and is stored or temporarily destroyed after a certain period according to internal policies and other related laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB is not used for other purposes unless it is under the law.- Destruction period
In the case when the period of holding the personal information of the user has elapsed, within 5 days. In the case of accomplishing the purpose of processing personal information or abolishing the service, the personal information will be destroyed within 5 days from the day when it is recognized that the processing of the personal information is unnecessary.
Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
- V-Connection Co., Ltd uses 'cookie' to stores the used information and brings it up from time to time to provide personalized service.
Cookies are a small amount of information sent by the server (http) used to run the website to the user's computer browser and may be stored on the hard disk of the user's PC.
- Purpose of Cookie: It is used to provide optimized information to users by identifying the types of visits and usage of each service and websites visited by users, popular searches, and security access.
- Installing Cookies, management and rejection: You can decline cookies by setting options in the Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy menu at the top of your web browser.
- If you refuse to store cookies, you may have difficulty using customized services.
Written Personal Information Protection Officer
V-Connection Co., Ltd. ('http://v-sqr.com', 'V-Square') is responsible for the handling of personal information processing and handling complaints processing of information- The following personal information protection officer is designated for damage relief.
Personal information protection officer
- Name: Hwang Jung-tae
- Position: President
- Position: CEO
- Contact: 010-8481-9111, email@example.com, 02-6280-9854
※ Contact leads to personal information protection department.
Personal information protection department
- Department: Management Support Office
- Contact person: Park Sung-Yong
- Contact: 010-2222-1382, firstname.lastname@example.org, 02-6280-9854
- Personal information protection officer
- The information agent shall be responsible for all personal information protection inquiries, complaints, damages remedies, etc. that occurred while using the service (or business) of V connection Co., Ltd. ('V- sqr.com') You can contact your Privacy Officer and the responsible department. V-Connection Co., Ltd ('http://v-sqr.com', 'V squared') will respond to and handle inquiries of the information subject without delay.
- V-Connection Co., Ltd. ('http://v-sqr.com', 'V-Square') is responsible for the handling of personal information processing and handling complaints processing of information- The following personal information protection officer is designated for damage relief.
Change of personal information processing policy
- This personal information processing policy will be applied from the effective date. If there are additions, deletions and corrections of the changes according to laws and policies, we will notify them through announcements 7 days before the implementation of the changes.
Measures to Ensure the Safety of Personal Information [V-Connection] ('V-Square'), pursuant to Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, provides technical / administrative and physical measures necessary for securing safety as follows.
Regular self-audit conducted
We conduct our own audits regularly (quarterly) to ensure the stability of handling personal information.
Minimization and training of personal information handling staff
Employees who deal with personal information are designated to minimize the access to personal information by having limited number of person in charge.
Technological measures against hacking
[V-Connection] ('V-Square') installed a security program to prevent leakage and damage to personal information caused by hacking or computer viruses. [V-Connection] will periodically update and check the system, as well as install and monitor technically and physically.
Encryption of personal information
The personal information of the user is encrypted and stored and managed so that only the user has access to it, and the important data is uses a separate security function such as encrypting the file and transmission data or using the file lock function.
Restrict access to personal information
We take necessary measures to control access to personal information through granting, modifying, and deleting access rights to the database system that processes personal information. We also control unauthorized access from outside by using an intrusion prevention system.
Using locks for document security
We keep documents with personal information and auxiliary storage media in safe place with lock.
- Regular self-audit conducted