- Audition Info
- Apply Info & Form
Dream Catcher company renamed its brand which was originally Happy Face Entertainment established in 2008. The CEO of DICE Ent. LEE JU-WON, is known for managing "Jewelry" the famous girl group in Korea and fostering multiple groups of singers such as "Dal Shabet" and so on. With many years of managing experiences, it is now focusing on producing, promoting and managing the girl group "Dream catchers". With the full support of the company, the girl group is planning to step into the global KPOP market. Its vision is to have clear goals, a simplification of counterproductive processes and swift actions to react quickly to the fast-changing music industry.
- [Special Clip] Taki Taki
- [Special Clip] Siyeon - Speechless
- [MV] Deja Vu
- [Dance Practice] Deja Vu
- Application Field : Singing, Rapping, Dancing and Modeling
- Gender : Female
- Nationality : Open to every nationality
- Age : From 1997 to 2003
- Application dates : September 25th – November 25th (23:59 KST)
- Final Winner’s Awards : Round-trip plane tickets to South Korea for a detailed interview with the entertainment company. It will be provided by the entertainment company.
- Result of online audition :
- Second round audition :
- Plane Ticket
Q. How much is the audition fee?
A. It is 2.99 USD from 2020 and pays by PayPal.
Q. Where can I confirm whether to pay after applying for an audition?
A. From my page > Status, payment status can be checked.
Q. Where can I complete the payment if I haven't finished the payment after the audition application is entered?
A. From my page > Status, a payment section will appear after selecting the audition you applied.